Set minimum size requirements for the featured image.
|Author:||Richard-B (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.18|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-05-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
FIT: FEATURED IMAGE TOOLKIT
Featured Image Toolkit (FIT) allows you to set minimum or exact size requirements for featured images. Content editors are shown warnings in both the edit post screen and the featured image popup / modal if they attempt to use an image which is too small.
This plugin was made for other developers and WordPress implementers who are asked everyday by their clients “what size should our featured images be?”. Rather than having your clients write it down on a bit of paper, lose it, upload images which are far too small and look awful, why not show them a nice helpful warning and guide them within the edit post screen?
- Never post an ugly, stretched featured image again
- Set minimum required sizes for post and page featured images
- Set exact required sizes for post and page featured images
- Warn editors if they try to use small images
- Visually guide editors when using the featured image library
- Optionally match ACF Pro styling for image size warnings and disabled images for a smoother editing experience (requires ACF Pro plugin)
The following features are available for premium users:
- Works for all post types with thumbnail support enabled
- Prevent setting the featured image if it does not meet the size requirements
- Customise the image warning messages
- WooCommerce product image compatible
- 3 different license types: Single-site, 3 Sites or Unlimited
- Premium support
To take advantage of the premium features you can make a purchase here: FIT: Premium
Or from the upgrade section in the plugins settings.
Banner image credit: Jason Leung via Unsplash