Implements some Dublin Core metadata elements for WordPress posts.
|Author:||Tim McCormack, Salvatore Vassallo, Joan Junyent, Alex Oberhauser (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-07-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 986|
Click to start download
Adds the following Dublin Core metadata elements to posts and pages:
- Site name as DC.publisher
- Site URL as DC.publisher.url
- Post title as DC.title
- Permalink as DC.identifier
- Date created as DC.date.created
- Author (last name, first name) as DC.creator.name
- Categories and tags as DC.subject (repeated element, excludes default category)
- If WordPress 2.1 or higher, DC.language
- If license is set, DC.rights.license
- Author name as DC.rights.rightsHolder
An admin screen under Settings->DC4WP allows the user to set a global content license.