create wide array of input fields at various location inside the wordpress admin panel.
|Author:||Paras Ralhan (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9.22|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-04-2018|
Click to start download
Custom Fields Creator is created to enable developers to create wide array of input fields at various locations inside the wordpress admin panel.
Locations in the wordpress admin panel where custom fields are applicable includes:
- All Post Types
- All Taxonomies
- Pages: Dashboard (Home), Users (Your Profile), Settings (All Pages)
- PHP >= 5.4
- bonzer-custom-fields/inc directory must be writable
- Simple, yet powerful UI that lets you manage everything on one page — no reload, no time waste.
- 15 types of input fields.
- Powerful developer options builder.
- You can assign one created option to various locations in the admin.
- Fields Search and Filteration.
- Drag, reorder, delete, and duplicate the created Options.
- Drag, reorder, delete, and duplicate the Metaboxes.
- 3 types of input fields designs.
See documentation at http://bcf.bonzercode.com
support is currently provided via email. Mail me at email@example.com
Select Post Types.
Select Pages (Dashboard).
Select Pages (Profile).
Select Pages (Settings).
Bonzer Custom Fields creator has a collection of really powerful features that makes it unique.
* Developers find it frustating to enter field-options for input-fields like: select, multi-select and radio. BCF gives you an option to type any PHP code, the only condition is that you should return a valid asssociative array at the end.
* BCF lets you assign one field to many locations.
- Custom Field Option save function bug fixed. Save function was failing occasionally.