Create a Advance Food Menu!
|Author:||Md. Abunaser Khan (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-07-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Installation and uninstallation are extremely simple. You can use WordPress’ automatic install or follow the manual instructions below.
- Download the package.
- Extract it to the “plugins” folder of your WordPress directory.
- In the Admin Panel, go to “Plugins” and activate it.
- Below the Dashboard admin link, you will notice a “Advance Food Menu” link
- Create a Menu
- Create your menu items and categorize them
- Copy and paste the menu shortcode where you want to display the menu
- In the Admin Panel, go to “Plugins” and deactivate the plugin.
- Go to the “plugins” folder of your WordPress directory and delete the files/folder for this plugin.
Using this plugin is very simple. Once it has been activated, navigate to “Advance Food Menu” and create your first menu!
- First release