Additional Beaver Builder modules and functionality
|Author:||WP Code Labs (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-11-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Beaver Extender is a free plugin that extends the power of Beaver Builder with several custom drag-and-drop modules, including:
- Google Maps (requires google maps API key)
- Code Blocks (for displaying code snippets)
- Gravity Forms
Additionally, it extends the core row and columns to include row/column seperators. It also includes a “Content Block” post type and widget, which can be used to design widget areas, headers, footers, and other resuable blocks within Beaver Builder, and include them in sidebars!
It also extends all core elements (rows/columns) and modules to allow custom css/scss on per-module basis, rapididly speeding up complex styling.
- Small style update for buttons module
- Updated gravity forms modules to allow field values
- Moved content blocks out of appearence tabs, so editors can view
- Updated button styles to prevent accidental override
- Added button specific ID and class, for compatibility with other plugins
- Fixed prism enqueue bug
- Refactored scss, webpack, and gulp
- Updated modules to use 2.2 unit and diminsion fields
- Removed additional animations, since they are included in the core plugin in v2.2
- Upgraded from grunt to webpack for the build process