This plugin will duplicate multiple widgets by drag & drop.
|Author:||OWL WP PLUGINS (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-09-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||6 067|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Duplicate multiple widgets by drag & drop. so you can intuitively copy and paste widgets.
It is hard to copy widgets one by one manually. Using this plugin makes duplicating widgets very easy.
Widgets duplication procedure is the following :
- Select multiple widgets you want to copy.
- Then drag and drop “Coied Widget” which in clipboard to any position.
- Selected widgets is duplicated at that location.
Or, you can duplicate widgets individually.
For more detailed usage, install this plugin and read usage manual by opening “Settings” -> “WP Widget Clipboard” from the menu.
Select multiple widgets you want to copy.
Then drag and drop "Coied Widget" which in clipboard to any position.
Selected widgets is duplicated at that location.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.3.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.2.2.
- Added new page to guide area.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.2.1.
- Fine-tuned the clipboard layout.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.2.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.1.1.
- Deleted not used images on usage guide page.
- Added widget collective selection feature.
- Fixed to display borders in widget and widget area when dragging copied widget.
- Fixed to display a border when hover over copied widget.
- Fixed untranslated text.
- Added text domain and domain path.