Generate Static HTML files from pages, so the this sites will be 10x faster than non-static.
|Author:||Peter Simonyi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-05-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WP Static Pages’
- Activate WP Static Pages from your Plugins page.
- Open any page for edit, check the ‘Static Page’ checkbox and Update/Publish
- Check the Setting > WP Static Pages for additional features.
Why better this plugin than other?
Other plugins only cache from the second request, with this plugin every requests served from cache, include first. This is very important for SEO optimization.
Which plugin is compatible with WP Static Pages plugin?
– Contact form 7 + reCaptcha
– Ninja Form
– Booking Calendar form