Fully Responsive and Mobile Friendly way to showcase your posts or custom post types on your website or blog.
|Author:||Neelam Samariya (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.11|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-06-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
WP Posts Showcase allows to create responsive posts display on frontend or services display section.
You just need to create the posts which you wish to display on frontend and perform the settings for the plugin for display.
This plugin contains a settings page so you get a customized posts display according to your requirement.
Wp Posts Showcase is very easy to customize and manage with various options so it can be customize to match with your website or blog.
Settings contain layout option for 3-column or 4 column posts display.
This plugin works for custom post types as well.
Wp Posts Showcase is a Responsive WordPress plugin
to display posts or custom post types in a tab or columnwise format or as a services section on your website or blog.simply insert [wp_posts_showcase] in any page/post content or select wp posts showcase button from editor of your post or page or paste this php code
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[wp_posts_showcase]' ); ?> in any template.
To obtain the desired look for posts display you need to upload posts featured images of the same size. In screenshots eg. I have uploaded featured images of 150 x 150.
This plugin supports only English(default) both in the back-end and front-end of the site.
- Easy to install.
- It is responsive posts showcase or display.
- Easy to understand coding standard.
- Easy to customize showcase settings.
- Works with posts or custom post types as well.
- Easily compatible with any wordpress theme.
- You can choose various options to display posts showcase from settings section.
- Easy to call using 3 methods 1) Using shortcode [wp_posts_showcase] 2) Paste this php code
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[wp_posts_showcase]' ); ?>3) Inserting wp posts showcase shortcode directly from editor button available in the post/page.
- Compatible with firefox,chrome,safari,IE.
Support & Customizations
If you have any questions regarding the plugin then feel free to contact me. You can also contact me if you need any sort of customizations in the plugin like more customization options or functional changes. Click here to contact me if you need any sort of customizations: email@example.com.
If you find any bugs in my plugin, let me know.
I will be glad to see your valuable reviews here which will help me to improve this wordpress plugin for you.
Wp Posts Showcase activation in plugins page.
Wp Posts showcase in settings menu link.
Wp Posts showcase settings page.
Wp Posts showcase button in post/page editor to add shortcode directly.
Frontend page for posts showcase.
Responsive wp posts showcase mobile.
Responsive wp posts showcase tablet.
4 Column layout for Posts showcase.
If you’ve got any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Why do I need to upload posts featured images of same size?
- This plugin uses the posts featured thumbnail images in the showcase section. So if you upload same size images, height and width of the showcase section for the images will be same and so that will give the better look.
- Go to the plugin settings page and see if there are any notifications
How can I display services as a showcase on the frontend?
- You can add the custom post type as services and then from settings page of wp posts showcase select the post type as services and then select desired services from posts dropdown to display them on frontend.
- First version.
- WordPress 5.2 compatible version.