The plugin easily allows you to manage ad banners on your site.
|Author:||Ivan Churakov (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.3.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-11-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||16 677|
Click to start download
WP Banners Lite is a plugin which allows you to manage banners on your website. You can use as many different types of banners as you wish. Just create desired banner type and implement it into your theme.
How to use WP Banners Lite plugin?
- Upload folder "wp-banners-lite" (and its content) into your WordPress plugin folder (normally it is /wp-content/plugins/).<br/>
- Go to WordPress dashboard and activate the plugin in plugin sections (like you do for any other plugins). Once activated, it will create a menu "Banners Lite" in left side column in the admin area. This menu contains several menu items.<br/>
- Click left side menu "Banners Lite >>> Settings" and do required settings. There are a few of them.<br/>
- Click left side menu "Banners Lite >>> Banner Types". In this section you can create and manage available banner types. You must create at least one banner type.<br/>
- After banner type created, click "Embed codes" icon. After that you see the page with different embed codes for this banner type.<br/>
- Edit your theme files and insert one of these embed codes in those place where you wish to see banners.<br/>
- Click left side menu "Banners Lite >>> Banners". In this section you can create and manage your banners. If you create several banners of the same type, they will be displayed randomly.
For more details please visit WP Banners Lite page.
If you wish not only manage, but also sell banner spots directly to advertisers, get full version of this plugin. It accepts payments via PayPal and publish ad banners automatically.