A simple but useful plugin that gives the word count of your articles.
|Author:||Nurullah SERT (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||6.0.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-06-2022|
Click to start download
A plugin that shows how many words the content in your articles or pages consists of and the number of unique words (stopwords).
It makes a simple but functional analysis of your articles. It calculates words, such as the number of words and characters in your sentences. Calculates the longest and shortest word count for each post and gives an average value.
You can also see the articles of your authors in a table.
Languages we support to find unique stopwords in your posts.
* Dutch; Flemish
* Spanish; Castilian
* Greek, Modern (1453-)
List of your analyzed posts.
Filtered by Author.
The page you want to analyze again or during initial setup.
The view on your posts page.
If there are not many different special characters in your text, it counts 95% correctly. If you think it is wrong, you can contact us.
It will only do word count, but it may not work correctly.
You can learn more from this source. StopWords Wiki
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- Error Fix.
- Topic post date added.
- Added calculation function when new article is added.
- Error Fix.
- Added total statistics to the Dashboard.
- Fixed the error in the authors table.
- The function that calculates when adding or updating new text has been updated.
- Tag update
- Plugin version written to database.
- Fix: Plugin version written to database.