Add an an option to WooCommerce checkout pages for Local Pickup orders to allow the user to choose a pickup time, defined in the admin area.
|Author:||Tim Nolte (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-05-2014|
|Total downloads:||17 244|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Local Pickup Time extends the WooCommerce Local Pickup shipping option to allow users to choose a pickup time.
In the admin area, under WooCommerce -> Settings -> General, you can set the start and end times for order pickups each day, as well as define days the store is closed and allow you to select a time interval for allowing pickups. In addition, you can specify a time delay between when a customer places their order and when they can pickup their order to account for processing time, as well as how many days ahead a customer can choose for their delivery.
** Requires WooCommerce 4.x **
WooCommerce -> Settings -> General, edit your start and end times for daily pickups, set your days closed and time interval for pickups.
Frontend Display on Checkout Page
Backend Settings Screen - Part 1
Backend Settings Screen - Part 2
Backend Order Listing Includes Pickup Date/Time
Backend Order Details Screen Includes Pickup Date/Time
WooCommerce -> Settings -> General and Save Changes to trigger the options to update.
Make sure to set your Timezone on the WordPress Admin Settings page.
The location, by default, is hooked to
woocommerce_after_order_notes. This can be overridden using the
local_pickup_time_select_location filter. A list of available hooks can be seen in the WooCommerce documentation.
The location, by default, is hooked to
woocommerce_admin_order_data_after_billing_address. This can be overridden using the
local_pickup_time_admin_location filter. A list of available hooks can be seen in the WooCommerce documentation.
- Compatibility versions bump.
- Plugin owner/author transition.
- Fixes Time Zone related pickup delay issue.
- NPM development dependencies security vulnerability update.
- Adds check for PHP 7.1+ Date/Time object changes and makes appropriate PHP version specific calls.
- Fixes how the starting interval is set, especially during the middle of the current open/close pickup time.
- Sets end time 1 interval past it in order to have the end close pickup time be inclusive for pickup.
- Changes field title and help text for Pickup Days Ahead to be clear that the number does now represent the number of open days inclusive of the current day.
- Updates language files to handle some new dashboard labels and help text.
- Fixes an incorrect use of the pickup time interval instead of the delay, causing incorrect starting pickup time.
- Changes direct WC_Order id attribute access to use get_id() method.
- Fixes additonal issue with how time delay is handled on the first available pickup time.
- Fixes issue with recognizing the current date/time as the start of the pickup time selection.
- Fixes an issue with not using the WordPress locale and built-in language pack to translate the pickup date output on checkout.
- Fixes WordPress date/time format handling for pickup time selection.
- Fixes issues with some interval combinations.
- fixes issue with allowing customers to pick a pickup date/time on a non-open day.
- fixes 1.3.3 patch issue.
- fixes PHP 5.6 issue with DateTime syntax usage.
- fixes issue with missing space in pickup time options, from 1.3.1.
- adds pickup date/time to Order List in Admin Dashboard.
- adds longer pickup delay option.
- expands pickup time delay to include 4/8/16/24/36 hours.
- changes days ahead setting to allow any number of days via text input.
- changes customer display of pickup time to include the date using the WordPress date format setting.
- removes closed dates from option list even if it’s not today.
- fix pickup time for multiple locales and update translations (props vyskoczilova)
- added option to select the delay from the current time until the order can be picked up
- added option to select the number of days ahead for allowing orders to be picked up
local_pickup_time_select_locationfilter to customize location of pickup time select during checkout
local_pickup_time_admin_locationfilter to customize location of pickup time shown in the admin Order Details screen
- replace deprecated call to $order->order_custom_fields, which no longer words in WooCommerce 2.1
- fix typos
- properly set closing time if trying to order after hours
- initial version