This plugin for WooCommerce enables you to use the Verotel / CardBilling gateway for your payments.
|Author:||Verotel ITS (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.9.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.9.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-06-2017|
|Total downloads:||2 749|
Click to start download
This plugin for WooCommerce enables you to use the Verotel / CardBilling / Bill / GayCharge / BitsafePay gateways to accept payments.
To use this plugin you will need the WooCommerce plugin for WordPress and have a Verotel or CardBilling or Bill or GayCharge merchant account.
Once the plugin is configured you can start selling your products using Verotel / CardBilling / Bill / GayCharge / BitsafePay services.
In order to process subscriptions you will also need WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin and Control Center API.
In order to configure the plugin you will need:
* Verotel / CardBilling / Bill / GayCharge / BitsafePay 16-digit Merchant ID you are assigned when you have registered with Verotel / CardBilling / Bill / GayCharge / BitsafePay
* Shop ID
* Signature Key
- Login to your Verotel / CardBilling / Bill / GayCharge / BitsafePay Control Center and go to Setup Websites. Choose the website for which you need the configuration.
- From website detail go to FlexPay options. On this page you find the “Shop ID” and “Signature Key”
- Go to WooCommerce settings, find the “Verotel/CardBilling FlexPay” plugin settings in the “Payments” section.
- Enter the “Merchant ID”, “Shop ID” and “Signature Key” and save the changes.
- In order for Verotel / CardBilling / Bill / GayCharge / BitsafePay to notify your WooCommerce shop on successful payment you now need to configure the Postback URL in Control Center.
- Copy the WooCommerce generated postback URL from the settings page and enter the value on the FlexPay options page in Control Center.
- The Success URL can be left empty as it is not used by the plugin.
- Now you are ready to sell your products via Verotel / CardBilling / Bill / GayCharge / BitsafePay service.
If you want to use WooCommerce Subscriptions the setup follows:
- Setup WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin
- Setup a “read and write” Control Center API user (Please Contact Verotel Support to activate Control Center API)
- Enter the Control Center API user credentials in the WooCommerce settings page
- Verotel Website
- Verotel Control Center
- CardBilling Website
- CardBilling Control Center
- Bill Website
- Bill Control Center
- GayCharge Website
- GayCharge Control Center
- BitsafePay Website
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
The screenshot1 shows the settings tab in the WooCommerce plugin.
The screenshot2 shows the 'FlexPay options' in the Verotel / CardBilling / Bill / GayCharge / BitsafePay Control Center.
- Finally a first official version of Verotel/CardBilling FlexPay gateway for WooCommerce.
- Updated Verotel FlexPay library to 4.0.2 so now you can pay with Bill
- Updated Verotel FlexPay library to 4.2.0 so paying through PaintFest and GayCharge is available
- The WooCommerce checkout page now shows exactly your brand connected to your Merchant ID as an option for payment
- Updated Verotel FlexPay library to 4.3.0 so paying through BitsafePay is available
- Now we support WooCommerce Subscriptions with WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
- Bug fix
- Improve description of how to setup plugin to work with Subscriptions and Control Center
- Bug fix
- Update guide on how to enable the plugin
- Show settings link next to the activation button of plugin
- Process subscription expiry postback
- Add support for newer versions of WordPress, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Add FlexPay protocol version 3.5
- Add support for credit (refunds) – only for new orders
- Bug fixes