Developed by the PaySys Ltd.
|Author:||PaySys Ltd., E-PUL (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-06-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- WooCommerce 2.6 or higher
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of E-PUL PayViaEpul for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type E-PUL PayViaEpul and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting older versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Checkout” tab
- Click on the sub-item for E-PUL PayViaEpul.
- Enter your API credentials and adjust any other settings to suit your needs.
Automatic updates should work great for you. As always, though, we recommend backing up your site prior to making any updates just to be sure nothing goes wrong.
Where do I get my API credentials?
- Please write email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feature – E-PUL PayViaEpul