Advanced WordPress floating contact button to provide help chat and support chat
|Author:||NinjaTeam (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-04-2021|
Click to start download
Floaton comes with multiple chat apps and messaging platforms.
With Floaton – WordPress Floating Button, you can create a click to chat button on the corner of your website. When clicked or tapped, this floating button expands into various chat apps so that your customers can choose the one they prefer.
- Drag & drop interface: easily move apps up and down
- Built-in apps: Email, Phone, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Skype, Line, Viber, Snapchat
- Custom link/app: add your own social chat platform (PRO)
- Display options: right and left corner
- Customizable design: padding, effects
- Multiple languages supported: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, etc.
- RTL supported: Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Kurdish, etc.
???? HOW IT WORKS
After activating the plugin, you don’t need to fill in any license. Just go to Support Chat menu, choose the apps you want to show. For each app/platform, you need to enter the URL or username accordingly.
In Display tab, you can choose to show the floating button on all pages or on your selected pages. You can tweak the design or use your custom icon to make the button stand out or fit with your theme color profiles.
⚡️ TYPICAL USE CASES
- Floating contact button for brands, ecommerce sites, online stores
- Help chat button for schools, courses, e-learning centers
- Connect button for forums, communities, dating sites
- Floating action button for market research companies, non-profit organizations
- Call to action for marketing and other promotion campaigns
Floaton works seamlessly with all major WordPress themes, page builders, and website builders.
Like Floaton – Floating Button for WordPress? Take a few secs to leave us a good rating.
Definitely yes! We’re always up-to-date to give you the best experience in using our plugin.
You can create a new topic in this WordPress forum. Otherwise, feel free to reach us at Ninja Team Support Center.
Apr 09, 2021 – Version 1.2.2
* Initial Release