A simple plugin that generates AMP pages based on current template.
|Author:||Mustafa Uysal (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.21|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-10-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
A ridiculously simple yet powerful plugin that automatically generates AMP pages based on current template.
- It is extremely simple, no configuration needed.
- Works for all pages which uses WordPress template.
Advanced Usage & Filters
- If you need conditional check, use
- Default endpoint is
ampbut you can change it via
- You can modify HTML output by using
- You can modify AMP output by using
- You can use custom template file by using
simple_amp_debugfilter for validation issues and fixes
PHP requirement: This plugin only works with PHP 5.6 and above
Pull requests are welcome on Github
Why AMP pages looks ugly?
You should consider adding some inline css.
Why it requires PHP 5.5?
Because, Simple AMP uses amp-library
- PHP 5.5 support added
- Initial version