Shop2API is a product where you can connect your WooCommerce webshop to other external webshops.
|Adriaan Coetzee (profile at wordpress.org)
|WordPress version required:
|WordPress version tested:
|Added to WordPress repository:
Click to start download
Shop2API is a service where you can connect your WooCommerce web-shop to Bol.com.
The main purpose of this plugin is to integrate Bol.com into WooCommerce and Bol.com into WooCommerce, it aims to
integrate as much as possible services between the platforms.
– Sync Offers to Bol.com
– Sync Products to Bol.com
– Sync Orders from Bol.com to WooCommerce
– Sync Stock from WooCommerce to Bol.com
– Re-pricer service
1) After installing Shop2Api, a new menu item will be available in your WordPress installation, you can continue and click on it and enter your e-mail address.
2) You can use the trail account where start using Shop 2 API without restrictions for 6 months and cancel at anytime by uninstalling the plugin, the plugin will mark the account as inactive if no payment is done after 6 months.
2) After you clicked on the connect button the URL for your WooCommerce connection will be linked to your e-mail. If you need to unlink it, you can mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3) If the connection with the red icon still needs to be connected to your web shop, clicking on the icons will open the connection screens.
4) You can click on the WooCommerce icon, and you will be rerouted to the WooCommerce permission screen as below.
5) When you click on the Bol Icon the above screen will open where you can enter your client id and secret.
6) Map Woocommerce Sections to Bol
WooCommerce have Categories, Tags, Attributes and Metadata, this is to group your data logically and will be used for groupings in Bol.
Here you would want to map which WooCommerce Grouping to Bol’s Grouping
Ex. Behang Tag on WC ⇒ Behang on Bol
7) Map Woocommerce Fields to Bol Fields
This is the field mappings you want to map to bol