This plugin removes rel="noreferrer" from post's links on the frontend.
|Author:||Alexander Kadyrov (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-03-2019|
|Total downloads:||11 505|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
“Remove noreferrer” automatically removes
rel="noreferrer" attribute from links on your website on-the-fly.
Plugin does not modify original links or content in the database.
Which kind of content supported?
- Blog page (homepage, etc.)
Also it supports standard WordPress widgets:
- “Custom HTML”
Docs & Support
This plugin is an open source project and we would love you to help us make it better. If you want a new feature will be implemented in this plugin, you can open a GitHub Issue. If you don’t have a GitHub Account you can send me email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more detailed information about plugin on GitHub.
- Add support for PHP 5.6 and WordPress 5.1
- Remove noreferrer from “Text” widgets
- Remove noreferrer from “Custom HTML” widgets
- Do not modify content if links or
noreferrerattributes are not found
- Add notice after settings saved
- Remove plugin settings on uninstall
- Migrate plugin settings to new version
- Added plugin’s options page
- Added possibility to remove
noreferrerfrom Home and static Pages
- Removed extra spaces from