Simple to use profile plugin allowing front-end login, user registration and edit profile by using shortcodes.
|Author:||CrackCodex, Delower Hossain Rhine (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-07-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 144|
Click to start download
Quick User Manager is WordPress user registration done right.
It lets you customize your website by adding a front-end menu for all your users, giving them a more flexible way to modify their user profile or register new users (front-end user registration). Users with administrator rights can customize basic user fields or add custom user fields to the front-end forms, email to the user(s) or users group.
To achieve this, simply create a new page and give it an intuitive name(i.e. Edit Profile). Now all you need to do is add the following shortcode: [qum-edit-profile]. Publish the page and you are done!
Front-end User Registration, Login, Edit Profile and Password Recovery Shortcodes
You can use the following shortcode list:
- [qum-edit-profile] - to grant users front-end access to their profile (requires user to be logged in).
- [qum-login] - to add a front-end login form.
- [qum-logout] - to add logout functionality.
- [qum-register] - to add a front-end register form.
- [qum-recover-password] - to add a password recovery form.
Users with administrator rights have access to the following features:
- drag & drop to reorder user profile fields
- enable Email Confirmation (on registration users will receive a notification to confirm their email address).
- allow users to Log-in with their Username or Email
- enforce a minimum password length and minimum password strength (using the default WordPress password strength meter)
- assign users a specific role at registration (using [qum-register role="desired_role"] shortcode argument for the register form)
- redirect users after login, register and edit-profile using redirect_url shortcode argument ( e.g [qum-login redirect_url="www.example.com"] )
- add register and lost password links below the login form (using [qum-login register_url="www.example.com" lostpassword_url="www.example.com"] shortcode arguments)
- customizable login widget
- add a custom stylesheet/inherit values from the current theme or use the default one built into this plugin.
- chose which user roles view the admin bar in the front-end of the website (Admin Bar Settings page).
- select which profile fields users can see/modify.
Quick User Manager PRO
The Pro version has the following extra features:
- User Listing (fully customizable, sorting included)
- Create Multiple User Listings
- Custom Redirects
- Admin Approval
- Email Customizer (Personalize all emails sent to your users, users group or admins; customize default WordPress registration email)
Quick User Manager in your Language
We're focusing on translating Quick User Manager in as many languages as we can. So far, the translations is under process(http://translate.crackcodex.com/projects/quickusermanager). Please help us to translate Quick User Manager in your language.
NOTE: This plugin adds/removes user fields in the front-end. Both default and extra profile fields will be visible in the back-end as well.