Specify products that cause Free Shipping to not be available when they are in the cart.
|Author:||Pimwick, LLC (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||6.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-02-2017|
|Total downloads:||19 420|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Let’s say your customer has the following products in their cart:
- Paper Airplane
- Box of playing cards
- A Grand Piano
You offer “free shipping for orders over $50” but you specify that some restrictions apply.
Naturally the Grand Piano will cost quite a bit to ship so you don’t want to offer free shipping on this order.
With this plugin, the Grand Piano can be marked “Exclude Free Shipping” which means the user will pay for shipping of this unique item. See screenshots for a visual example.
Works for Simple Products, Variable Products, and even Variations!
I have many products that I need to update. How can I do this quickly?
This plugin is compatible with our PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit Pro plugin.
Quickly update the products that should be excluded from the Free Shipping offer.
By default, the "Exclude Free Shipping" field is unchecked.
Customers will likely not want to pay shipping!
Checking the "Exclude Free Shipping" stops you from losing money.
Free Shipping is no longer an option.
- Yes, and you can get it here: PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit
- Fixed a conflict with the WooCommerce Payments plugin.
- Updated the WooCommerce minimum version requirement to 4.0. WooCommerce 6.7 compatible.
- WooCommerce 6.6 compatibility.
- WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.5 compatibility.
- WordPress 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.2 compatibility.
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 6.0
- The Exclude Free Shipping option is now available for Variations! Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce v5.8
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress v5.8 and WooCommerce v5.5
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1
- Confirmed compatibility with WooCommerce 5.0.
- See changelog.txt