Paypal Frontend Registration : Register to wordpress site by accepting payment from user using PAYPAL
|Author:||Prakash (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-04-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 348|
Click to start download
Paypal Frontend Registration : Allow user to Register to your wordpress blog accepting payment from user using PAYPAL
This plugin help you to receive an amount from the front end user.
Plugin will redirect user to paypal and after successful payment user will register to your website.
This Plugin also provide the test mode by activating “SANDBOX” from admin area.
What is the best way check Plugin?
- First test it on test mode
- This is possible using enable sandbox from admin site
- Feb. 11, 2014 – v1.0.0
- Release Plugin
- Validation upgraded.
- Confirm Password field Added for more security.
- Fully compatible with upcoming WordPress 4.3.
- Security hardening.
- Currency selection feature added.
- Minor Bug solved
- User role assing : Default role assing as Subscriber
- Improved version.
- Allows to delete Junk users.
- A Payment tab displays all the payment received so far.