The official PayApi extension for WooCommerce. Adds new payment gateway for the checkout process and new UI components for Instant Buy and social shar …
|Author:||PayApi (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-05-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Secure Form page
Secure Form page 2
- WooCommerce 2.0 or later
- WordPress 3.5 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips” and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation. After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link.
Manual installation via the WordPress interface
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
Manual installation via FTP
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Where can I register my PayApi merchant account?
- Modify the plugin page
- Add composer libraries in the plugin
- Enable Auto branding from PHP SDK
- Partial Payments implementation for the PayApi SecureForm
- Integrate PayApi PHP SDK
- Minor changes from the last update
- Extension compatibility with most of templates: Flatsome, Shopkeeper, Twenty templates…
- First release