Simple small WordPress plugin that creates a REST endpoint to list all sites and their IDs in a WordPress Multisite Network.
|Author:||davidsword (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-06-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
From the WordPress plugin directory (recommended):
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress Dashboard
- Search for “Network Rest Site List”
- Click Install on the “Network Rest Site List” plugin
- Activate the plugin
By direct upload:
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the network-rest-site-list folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Initial public implementation