Create small posts outside the main flow of your blog. Integrates into any theme that supports widgets.
|Author:||Morgan Doocy and e (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.2|
|WordPress version tested:||2.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-12-2008|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 241|
Click to start download
This plugin allows you to mark any post as a minipost. Miniposts are shown in a widget on your main page (or elsewhere). Features:
- Integrates easily into any theme that supports widgets
- Complete control of minipost appearance. Show the title, text, comment count, post date, permalink, and custom 'more' text.
- Posts created with QuickPress admin widget can be marked as miniposts.
- Miniposts will show a teaser if the post has an excerpt or a
- API to integrate minipost display into non-widgetty themes
NOTE: Version 0.6.8 and up requires WordPress 2.7.