Provides a simple way to incorporate and customize your Gravatar profile on
|Author:||Kyly Vass (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9.0 or g|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-08-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Me Widget is a widget designed to be used with WordPress 3.9 sites, and requires having a Gravatar profile. Me Widget is similar to Jetpacks Gravatar Profile Widget but provides extra customization like using a avatar not on your Gravatar profile or adding custom class tag to your avatar image easily from your
- Avatar : Display your Gravatar or a custom avatar.
- Profile Info : Display some, all, or none of the personal information from your Gravatar profile.
- Customize : the way your avatar and profile data is displayed using preset styles.
- CSS : Easy to edit or make your own styles by adding the style template to your existing style sheet
- Social Icons* : Displays icons for your verified accounts from your Wordpress profile.
*Icons are provided by Font Awesome 4.1.0 created by Dave Gandy, the font\'s cheat sheet is found here, and the list that the widget recognizes is found here (This list may not be complete, if there is an icon that is in Awesome Fonts that should be included in this list please let me know).
Add to a widget are and enter your Gravatar account email.
Add attributes through the widget panel.
Add link to any avatar you like. Customize further by adding attributes.
- Patch to fix wrong email showing in widget.