Import information on external webiste interpreting web pages of sites or flow. Interaction between your…
|Author:||idIA Tech (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-08-2021|
Click to start download
Import information from supplier frontoffice interpreting web pages of sites or flow. Interaction between your shop and external websites (modification of products catalog from supplier catalog, syncronization with posts, databases imports…). Compatible with WooCommerce !
If you want to understand how this module works in detail, contact us directly for explaination.
No action is requiered for the external websites (your supplier, your ERP, etc)
This module executes a script which locates information in the supplier’s product web pages and defines where they should be entered. You can develop this script yourself or ask us to do it (on quote), no technical skills are then on your part.
Intelligent Catalog Importer & Manager is a technical but very powerful addon. You can find him many uses but most commonly it is used import supplier catalogs on WooCommerce and the advanced migration of shop. The module runs can runs on all pages of a website or a flow file, extract information of products interpreting the source code of the page and injects the information in WordPress in accordance with the standard methods defined by WordPress. It can create automatically posts or produts. The results are clean, free of errors and allow a great time-saver when you start your website. Import is possible from any site fournisseur (not just with WordPress, it is possible from Prestashop, Magento and even handmade sites). Import concerns all data you want (reference, prices, HTML content, images automatically downloaded, associations with other posts, PDF, etc. ). Import is possible from any site (not just with WordPress).
More generally, Intelligent Catalog Importer & Manager allows automatic interaction of your WordPress with the rest of the web creating a link between data of third party sites and your site. Here are a few:
- Import supplier catalogs when they do not give integrated import solution or they are partial (without images, without combinations, etc.). This use is for WooCommerce or WPshop.
- Create content to rise up on Google. For example, with a database of TV series create 500 static pages built with these data.
- Update the available quantities from stocks displayes on the websites of suppliers
- Make your customers enjoy supplier promotions as they arrive
- Update products information
- Put an news section on your website automatically alimented
- Translate pages with the integrated Bing translator or from a site which has translatations
- React or be alerted when a competitor is doing a promotion or add a new product
- Adapt your price based on competitors and on opportunities offered by suppliers
- Look for information to develop the database of the potential buyers of the newletter
- Monitor forums looking for discussions on your site
- Look for opportunities, similar products in the databases of suppliers or competitors
Finally, the module allows you to use an artificial intelligence algorithm of very good reputation for the more subjective aspects. For example, when importing a catalog, the brand is “Adidas Rekin” on the provider catalog and you have as a supplier “Adidas”. Or the category in the supplier catalog is Clothing > Men > T-shirt > colorful T-shirt and yours is Shirts an Tee-shirts > Tee-shirts. The AI algorithm can find the nearest correpondance in a really relevant way. On large volumes errors to correct may exist but the bulk of the work will be done by the algorithm.
Contact our company or read the manual.