HelixWare turns WordPress into a video streaming platform. Stop nurturing YouTube with your own contents, publish any video seamlessly on your blog or
|Author:||InsideOut10 (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-03-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 507|
Click to start download
HelixWare - Upload and play beautiful HD video right from your site.
HelixWare is a WordPress plugin which integrates with the HelixWare video cloud platform.
With this plugin, you can upload videos, organise them using the WordPress Media library and add a shortcode to display them on your site.
Installing and activating HelixWare turns WordPress into a powerful integrated streaming platform with the following features:
- Upload any video file via the familiar WordPress Media screen
- Videos take zero space and zero CPU on your WordPress hosting
- We automatically encode your videos to multiple bitrates and formats
- Stream to any device: PCs, Macs, Linux, iPhones, Androids
HelixWare - Registration
To use this plugin you need to register on helixware.tv
get the application key and secret and add it to the configuration panel.
If you have any question, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enhancement #28: now that HelixWare is integrated with the WordPress Media Library we don’t need to expose the “create post” row after an upload.
- Enhancement #39: add the HelixWare embed shortcode in the video assets metadata.
- Fix #32: add media with assets other than HelixWare videos doesn’t work.
- Fix #33: incompatibility with ACF plugin.
- Fix: disable SSL communications to avoid issues with some hosts.
- Fix: rename hls redirector.
- Fix: support legacy JWPlayer 6 instances also when JWPlayer 7 is configured.
- update server certificates.
- fix server certificate.
- fix scripts for player shortcode.
- add the video preview of an on-demand asset in the Media Library #29
- add support for VideoJS – APL video player #14
- Media Library data is synchronized (two-ways) with HelixWare Server #13
- when an asset is deleted from the Media Library it is deleted in HelixWare Server as well #12
- move the MICO extensions to a separate plugin #25
- add support for JWPlayer 7; do not include non-GPL files with the plugin and use CDN for JWPlayer #15
- add support for MICO extensions, temporal video segmentation #20
- WordPress Media Library integration #10
- Media Library synchronization happens only when WP requests the list of attachments #18
- First release.