Enables you to add GreenRope analytics and tracking to every page of your WordPress site.
|Author:||GreenRope (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-03-2013|
|Total downloads:||3 969|
Click to start download
GreenRope: CRM, Email Marketing, and more!
Now for WordPress!
This plugin is designed to track your WordPress site visitors within your GreenRope account.
Simply install and activate the GreenRope plugin on your WordPress site and enter your account number. Voila! The GreenRope tracking code will be dynamically inserted on every page of your WordPress website and the analytics will be available in your GreenRope account.
GreenRope is a powerful, web-based application that allows business owners to consolidate their customer database, create marketing campaigns, send and track invoicing and thats just the beginning, all while being more efficient and effective than ever before. No matter what kind of small business you are running, we work hard to make your life easier through consolidation while still offering robust features. All your data is stored securely online allowing customers easy access to it from anywhere in the world. All that is needed is an internet connection.
All of the features available are accessible from one screen, making this an easy-to-use, feature-packed solution for small business management.
To register for a free GreenRope trial account, click here: https://www.greenrope.com/livedemo
This is the easy to use settings screen where you simply add your GreenRope account number and check the "enable tracking" box. You can find your GreenRope account number by logging in to your GreenRope account (https://app.greenrope.com/app2/login.pl) and going to the My Account > Subscription page.
Answer: Yes. You have to have an account to use GreenRope’s tracking.
Locate your GreenRope account number by logging in to your GreenRope account (https://app.greenrope.com/app2/login.pl) and going to the My Account > Subscription page.
Answer: Be sure you import your contacts in to your GreenRope account and tracking will happen automatically
Answer: Yes. You can use your GreenRope account for 30 days to try it out.
For more information, please visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/greenrope-analytics/
- fixed ‘Settings’ link not working in Plugins page
- tested compatibility to wordpress 5.7.1
- tested compatibility to wordpress 5.6
- tested compatibility to wordpress 5.5.1
- tested compatibility to wordpress 5.3.2
- tested compatibility to wordpress 4.9.6
- added ‘GreenRope Account Number’ validation
- fixed RSS feed not working in ‘Helpful Links’
- fixed RSS feed not working in ‘GreenRope News’
- fixed warnings and errors
- tested compatibility to wordpress 4.9.4
- updated plugin to use the latest tracking script
- tested compatibility to wordpress 4.8
- updated tracking url to starts with double slash to adjust to http/https
- tested compatibility to wordpress 4.5.2
- updated readme
- added GreenRope to authors list
- fixed favicon not showing due to path error
- fixed GreenRope News RSS feed not showing up
- tested the update and fixes to be compatible with WordPress 3.0 until 4.4-beta4
- update to SSL