Display a video that, when scrolled out of view, moves to the corner of the screen so that the user can continue watching it while reading a post.
|Author:||jefferey11 (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-09-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 089|
Click to start download
You can install the plugin directly from your wordpress plugins dashboard by going to plugins->Add New, and searching for Floating Video Plugin and slecting install, or you can install it from wordpress.org as outlined below;
- Downlad the plugin from wordpress.org.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘Settings->Floating Video Plugin’ menu to configure the plugin’s settings and learn how to use the plugin.
- Added close button on floating video.
- Added custom video player for local videos.
- Fixed confilict issues with some themes and plugins
- Minor improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added support videos from Vimeo.
- Minor backend UI improvements.
- Added button in page editor to insert the shortcode.
- Changes to settings page.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed bug where the plugin was messing up the admin dashboard.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Made shortcode aspect_ratio attribute optional (defaults to 16:9).
- Minor changes.
- Initial plugin version.