This plugin adds integration between Easy Digital Downloads and WP Courseware
|Author:||Fly Plugins (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-12-2014|
|Total downloads:||4 431|
Click to start download
Would you like to sell an online course with Easy Digital Downloads?
The Easy Digital Downloads Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. Simply assign WP Courseware course(s) to an EDD digital product. When a student purchases the digital product, they will automatically be enrolled into the associated course(s).
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated Learning Management System and sell online courses.
Easy Digital Downloads Plugin Integration with WP Courseware Plugin
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a digital product and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the digital product
- New student pays for the digital product, and WP Courseware enrolls them to the appropriate course(s) based on the purchased digital product
Check out Fly Plugins
For more tools and resources for selling online courses check out:
- WP Courseware – The leading learning management system for WordPress. Create and sell online courses with a drag and drop interface. It’s that easy!
- S3 Media Maestro – The most secure HTML 5 media player plugin for WordPress with full AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 and CloudFront integration.
Follow Fly Plugins
This plugin is only the integration, or “middle-man” between WP Courseware and Easy Digital Downloads.
The Course Access Settings screen will display the courses associated with digital products
This is the screen where specific courses are selected to be associated with the digital product. The retroactive function will enroll students to courses that were recently associated to the digital product.
- Added retroactive batching capability to prevent timeouts for sites with lots of users.
- Initial release