Integrate ConveYour into your WordPress site. Works great with CoursePress and Gravity Forms.
|Author:||Stephen Rhyne (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-12-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 718|
Click to start download
Get API credentials from ConveYour
Save API credentials into the plugin's settings page
Setup Gravity Form as a ConveYour Campaign registration form!
Track Coursepress Pro events and view activity on ConveYour
Added better support for Coursepress Pro completed unit/course hooks.
- wp-async-task.php bundled without identifier for better management of plugin
- fixed bug with https sites
add conveyour_identify shortcode
[conveyour_identify email@example.com first_name=John last_name=Doe]
added more fields to identify
fixed timestamp issue on identify
- fixed the issue that login event can not be tracked correctly
- added a way to add or remove value from list field like tags
- fixed bug of conveyour_domain_sanitize function
- added a shortcode
conveyour_trackto send tracking request from a post or a page
- added two shortcode helpers
is_post_request, it helps user to send tracking request from a form of a page
- fixed issue that multiple questions can not be tracked
- add unit_id & course_id to event properties