CMSify your WordPress! Additional options for branding, extended features or hiding unneeded widgets, column and more!
|Author:||M. Fitzpatrick (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.3.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-08-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 963|
Click to start download
CMSify will take your WordPress to the next level with easy customizations to brand, modify and hide or enable features you may or may not need. Everything from widgets to notices can be toggled on or off for a customized CMS for use with clients.
- Disable Upgrade Notice for Non-Admins
- Disable Individual Dashboard Widgets for all users
- Disable Individual Widgets for all users
- Disable specific Post & Page Management Columns for all users
- Disable Individual Post & Page Editor Meta Boxes for all users
- Set a Maximum Full Size for your images
- Create your own custom sized images when uploading that can be accessed via WordPress functions.
- Set your own editor stylesheet to display your themes styles within the editor
- Set TinyMCE individual format selections such as any h1-6 tag, address, preformatted, div, blockquote, definition term, definition description, code, and code sample
- Set your own TinyMCE custom font sizes
- Custom Header Icon
- Custom Footer Credits
- Custom Login Logo
- Includes a list of complementary plugins that will help make your CMS environment even more CMSified!