Swipe through your BuddyPress members with a flick of your finger!
|Author:||Themosaurus (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-06-2020|
|Total downloads:||4 901|
Click to start download
Swipe through your BuddyPress members with a flick of your finger on your touch devices, or with a click of your mouse on desktop.
All you need to do is to add the dedicated Gutenberg block “Swipe Directory” to easily create a swipe directory on any of your pages!
The block also includes the following options:
* Filter members with specific profile fields
* Choose the order in which the members are displayed
This plugin requires BuddyPress.
The "Swipe Directory" block in the Gutenberg editor
Member swipe in a WordPress page
The swipe can be inserted in any page or post
- Open the page where you want to add your member swipe
- Search for a block named “Swipe Directory” and add that block to your page
- Save your page
If you are using the Classic Editor, you can also use the [bms_directory] shortcode
- Fix compatibility with Elementor’s carousel
- Add compatibility with BP Maps for Members
- Fix pagination on mobile.
- Fix random order in Member Swipe block to avoid repeating users in the query.
- Fix swipe arrows position on RTL websites
- Fix unprecise profile field filters in certain cases
- Add a minimum swipe distance required before actually triggering the swipe to avoid accidental swipes.
- Minor fix in loop template
- Added new options in the Swipe Directory block :
- Filter members with specific profile fields
- Choose in which order members are displayed
- Changed default member order to random
- Changed swipe handler to swiper.js for a smoother swipe
- Initial release