Create multiple timelines and place on pages or posts using the timeline shortcode.
|Author:||azurecurve (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-07-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
Can I translate this plugin?
- Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Changes and feature additions for the Timelines plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- Add azurecurve menu
- Resolve issue with shortcode returning incorrectly
- First version