Shortcode which displays a simple tile based page index showing the child pages of the loaded page or of the supplied pageid or slug. This plugin is m
|Author:||azurecurve (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-12-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 238|
Click to start download
Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
Can I translate this plugin?
- Yes, the .pot file is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Changes and feature additions for the Page Index plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Change css from float: left to display: inline-block
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- add azurecurve menu
- Added options to allow setting of default colors to override CSS; width, height, lineheight, fontweight, margin, padding and textalign
- Added color (azc_pi_color) and background (azc_pi_background) custom fields to allow setting of colors using custom fields on pages to override CSS and options
- Added color and background options to allow setting of default colors to override CSS
- Added color and background parameters to shortcode to allow override of options or CSS
- Fix security issues
- First version