3D model web viewer by Arty.
|Author:||Arty (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-12-2019|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
3D model viewer by Arty is the ultimate solution for live 3D model preview in the browser. It is working with .gltf model format.
More about GLTF – https://www.khronos.org/gltf
Our 3D model viewer is super fast and realistic, guaranteeing smooth performance. Once you install the viewer, you will need to provide path to where your model is hosted and then you will be able to use generated shortcode to place the model preview anywhere you’d like.
3D model web viewer by Arty is built on top of three.js, with cross-browser compatibility in mind. We perform thorough QA and make sure that the library is always up to date.
- 3D viewer custom dimensions (height and width)
- Background color
- Auto rotation speed
- Cast shadow
- Minimum and maximum zoom options
How to use
- Install 3D model web viewer plugin.
- Navigate to 3D Webviewer from WP Dashboard.
- To create a SHORTCODE, fill out the form. Provide absolute path to your 3D model .gltf file and choose desired options. Click on Generate button, the SHORTCODE will be copied to clipboard.
- To add 3D model viewer to your presentation, navigate to any post or page and paste the SHORTCODE.
Where can I get support?
A: For support, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial Release