10CentMail Subscription Management and Analytics plugin for WordPress.
|Author:||10CentMail (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-04-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 270|
Click to start download
The 10CentMail WordPress plugin provides subscription management and analytics data to the 10CentMail desktop application.
This plugin is required for 10CentMail to provide subscribe and unsubscribe functionality as well as open and click tracking to the application. Install this plugin on any public facing website that will be used as a central point of customer interaction.
- What is 10CentMail
10CentMail is an email marketing and analytics application that sends email via your chosen email carrier such as Amazon SES. 10CentMail frees you from monthly subscriptions, arbitrary email marketing rules, and most importantly, keeps your precious contact lists and customer data under your control.
- fixed Custom Field displays when not selected in the tencentmail_subscribe_form shortcode
- added redirect_url attribute to the tencentmail_subscribe_form
- initial public release via WordPress.org
- url forwarding will check for a valid scheme on the forwarding url. If none is found http will be added automatically.
- added support for WordPress MultiSite, aka WPMU