Adds userfriendly multilingual content management and translation support into WordPress. It is fork of qTranslate. It is fully compatible with it and
|Author:||Vavooon (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-06-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 506|
Click to start download
zTranslate has moved on under the name qTranslate-X.
The two authors will now join the efforts to provide the best possible support for you. Please, submit any questions to the Support Threads at qTranslate-X.
Former Description of zTranslate (left here for the sake of leagacy)
Writing multilingual content is already hard enough, why make using a plugin even more complicated? I created zTranslate to let WordPress have an easy to use interface for managing a fully multilingual web site.
zTranslate makes creation of multilingual content as easy as working with a single language. Here are some features:
- One-Click-Switching between the languages - Change the language as easy as switching between Visual and HTML
- Language customizations without changing the .mo files - Use Quick-Tags instead for easy localization
- Multilingual dates out of the box - Translates dates and time for you
- Comes with a lot of languages already builtin! - English, German, Simplified Chinese and a lot of others
- No more juggling with .mo-files! - zTranslate will download them automatically for you
- Choose one of 3 Modes to make your URLs pretty and SEO-friendly. - The everywhere compatible
?lang=en, simple and beautiful
/en/foo/or nice and neat
- One language for each URL - Users and SEO will thank you for not mixing multilingual content
zTranslate supports infinite languages, which can be easily added/modified/deleted via the comfortable Configuration Page. All you need to do is activate the plugin and start writing the content!