In this digital era, where everything is moving to the virtual web world, websites are the most important sources of leads for your business.
|Author:||Zoho CRM (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-12-2017|
|Total downloads:||5 693|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Embedding the form created into a page/post.
Mapping fields with Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM Forms
Mapping fields with Contact Form 7
Creating a new form using Zoho CRM
Configuring Contact Form 7
Integrating Zoho CRM with WordPress
- Install the WordPress plugin from WordPress Marketplace. Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install via the Add New Plugin menu.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Once you activate your Zoho CRM forms plugin, you’ll be asked to authenticate access from Zoho CRM. To do that, simply enter the username and password of your CRM account.
The plugin installation is now complete and the integration between Zoho CRM forms and WordPress is established.
- Added: Contact form relation issue fixed.
- Responsive issue fixed
Added jquery ui css file
- Contact form hidden field issue fixed
- jquery ui css file missing issue fixed
- Multiselectpicklist hidden field issue fixed
Added functionality for EU Account
Css loading issue fixed
Checkbox mapping issue fixed