Generate astrology birth reports with your custom interpretations.
|Author:||Isabel Castillo, Cosmic Plugins (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-09-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 216|
Click to start download
This is how the Planets in Signs part of the report will look with interpretations.
This is how the Planets in Signs part of the report looks if you don't enter any interpretations.
This is how the Planets in Houses will look with interpretations.
This is how the Planets in Houses looks if you don't enter any interpretations.
This is how the Aspects section of the report will look with interpretations.
This is how the Aspects section looks if you don't enter any interpretations.
The ZodiacPress admin page where you enter and save your custom natal interpretations
The form to generate a birth report. The month and day fields will switch places according to your local date settings.
Why is the birth report not working?
See these troubleshooting articles.
How can I set the house system to be used for the “Planets in Houses” section of the report?
How can I get help or support?
I’m happy to help via the plugin’s official support forum (link above).
How can I give back?
Please rate the plugin. Thank you.
- Tweak – Escaped the chart drawing image src url.
- Tweak – Sanitized the chart drawing image element in the customizer with wp_kses_post.
- Tweak – Removed the site URL from System Info to make the System Info completely anonymous so that people who need support for this plugin will feel comfortable posting this info into the support forum. This allows for faster and more productive support.
- Tweak – Improved form button styles for themes that do not already add cursor:pointer style to submission buttons. Also, the submit button will appear grayed out while it’s not ready to be submitted.
- New – You can add a chart wheel to the birth report, either above or below the report. See https://cosmicplugins.com/docs/add-chart-wheel-birth-report/. The chart wheel colors can be changed in the WordPress Customizer, with the ability to preview the color changes on a sample chart wheel image right in the customizer.
- New – Added CSS styles for the form input:focus to highlight the input field that is being entered. This makes for a better user experience while filling out the form.
- New – Updated the birth report form to accept a date with the year 2018.
- API – Removed the deprecated ZP_Chart::query_ephemeris method. Use the ZP_Ephemeris class instead.
- Tweak – Add disabled button CSS styles for themes that may not have any.
- New – Improved city field response. The Next/Submit button will be disabled until it is really ready. Previously, clicking Next too early would give a ‘Please select a Birth City’ error. This is because some things are happening in the background, for example, grabbing the city coordinates and timezone ID. If the background processes are not complete, you get an error. This problem should be greatly reduced now since the Next button will only be clickable when the background processes are complete.
- New – Add support for the Enhanced GeoNames extension which sends requests to GeoNames webservices from the browser rather than from the server side. This extension makes the city field and Next button faster and better.
- Fix – Only the caption should be bold in the report header data box, not the whole header data.
- Fix – Do not show Universal Time (GMT) on report header if birth time is unknown.
- Tweak – Better form styling and form fields alignment.
- API – Added $unknown_time property to ZP_Chart class to tell whether this report request was submitted with an unknown birth time.
- API – Added 3rd parameter to zp_report_header filter. The 3rd parameter is the chart object.
- API – ZP_Chart::cusps property is now public.
- API – The 2 functions, zp_extract_whole_degrees() and zp_extract_whole_minutes() have been merged into one function, zp_extract_degrees_parts(), that returns an array of the whole degrees and whole minutes.
- New – Option to use the Sidereal zodiac. Choose from 4 sidereal methods – Hindu/Lahiri, Fagan/Bradley, Raman, or Krishnamurti.
- New – You can now set the house system to be used in the shortcode. 12 house systems are included.
- New – The report header will now show which zodiac is used, whether Tropical or Sidereal.
- New – The report header will now show Universal Time in addition to the local time formats.
- New – If birth time is unknown, check for ingress on that day. Let the person know that the planet changed signs on that day, and from which sign to which it changed.
- New – Add filter to omit name field on form.
- New – Allow Start Over link to be removed with a filter.
- New – Added a Feedback link in the ZP admin.
- New – New ZP_Ephemeris class to query the Swiss Ephemeris to separate this from the ZP_Chart class. The ZP_Chart::query_ephemeris method is deprecated. Use the new ZP_Ephemeris instead
- Fix – the Birth City field was broken and/or missing many cities because urlencode() was breaking the autocomplete cities list.
- Tweak – Update Lilith’s label to Black Moon Lilith.
- Tweak – Simplified form no longer shows coordinates.
- Tweak – Force the PHP mktime() function to use UTC when creating the unix timestamp for the chart since mktime() uses whatever zone its server wants. This is to prevent giving bad times in case some server is not using UTC.
- New – Added granular control over orbs. Custom orbs can now be set per each type of aspect and per each planet.
- Fix – Birth report was not working on https/SSL/encrypted pages. The free Geonames webservices only serves over http. The call to Geonames is now made from the server side, rather than in the browser, to support https/SSL.
- Fix – Orb setting was stuck on 8 even if a custom orb was set.
- Maintenance – Updated the .pot language file.
- Initial public release.