Formats recipes so they are SEO-friendly. Now fully supports WordPress 4.0.1.
|Author:||RogierLankhorst, markwolters (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.2|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-12-2014|
|Total downloads:||73 902|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
Create recipes on any device: phone, tablet, laptop or desktop
Clean, elegant, recipe cards
Your visitors can read your recipes on paper, phones, and even Google Home
Optimized to get your recipes higher on Google
Copy your recipes directly from Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, etc.
Which languages are supported?
Currently we have translations for:
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Is your language missing from this list? No problem, email us and help us translate Zip Recipes!
Do you have a premium version?
Yes, we do! You can learn about our premium features here: https://www.ziprecipes.net
How do I edit a recipe with the Zip Recipes plugin?
To edit or create a recipe, click the spoon and fork icon on the visual editor toolbar.
Can I use the plugin to add multiple recipes to one post or page?
There should only be one recipe per post or page. The plugin does allow for compound recipes which is one way to include multiple lists of ingredients in your post. Click here to learn more.
When I use Zip Recipe plugin where are the recipes stored?
Your recipes are always stored on your own website. With Zip Recipes plugin, your recipes are stored safely in a separate database table in your main WordPress database. The recipe table is named wp_amd_zlrecipe_recipes and you can take a look at it yourself using any WordPress database tools at your disposal.
Why do you put a placeholder image into my Edit Post page, instead of my actual recipe?
Because of the way WordPress’ text editor works, if you decide to add or remove something from your recipe using the text editor, it can very easily mess up the markup of the code – so the Zip Recipe plugin prevents that from happening by not allowing you to edit the recipe in the text editor.
- Changed author: plugin development taken over by Really Simple Plugins
- Fix: Improved backend translatability by loading iframe on admin init hook
- Fix: improved translatability by adding twig gettext function for __() function
- Fix: fixed headers already sent error by exiting after loading iframe
- Fix: error on saving Gutenberg data because of missing properties
5.0.4 Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where some sites would crash when specific cook/prep time was entered
- Fixed an issue where formatting of subsections in a recipe wasn’t working
- This only affects new users. You don’t have to register Automatic Nutrition if you’ve done that in the past.
5.0.2 Best Recipe Creation Experience with Gutenberg
- Best recipe creation experience: you can now create recipes quickly and more visually than ever before with Zip Recipes and Gutenberg. You can now see your recipe even after you save it while editing the rest of your post.
- New language: Japanese
- New: German, Spanish, French, Italian translations for “Category”