ZigCookie allows your site to meet its legal obligations in the European Union by alerting visitors that cookies are used.
|Author:||ZigPress (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-12-2014|
Click to start download
Ask a question on the plugin’s home page!
- Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New and enter ZigCookie in the search box.
- Follow the prompts to install and activate the plugin.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Added box-sizing:border-box in CSS to improve display on narrow screens
- Added ability to have removal link before privacy link if preferred
- Cleaned up some redundant CSS rules
- Added donate link on ZigCookie entry on admin plugins page in the vain hope of an occasional donation
- Added rand on script loading to prevent aggressive caching by browsers
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.8.1
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.7.2
- Use real plugin version when enqueuing styles & scripts to prevent cache-busting
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.7
- Number of colour schemes increased, grey schemes changed to pure grey from blueish-grey
- CSS z-index fix, can be overridden if necessary
- CSS font size declarations added, can be overridden if necessary
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.6.1
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.5.3
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.4
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.3
- Correction in readme file
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.2
- Increased minimum PHP version to 5.3 in accordance with ZigPress policy of gradually dropping support for deprecated platforms
- Features and settings page revised in preparation for release of commercial version, including a reduction in the number of colour schemes available
- Minor tidying following approval and publication in the repository
- Made text content editable
- First working version