This plugin connects with Zarget, a simple and powerful tool to optimize your WordPress site using A/B testing, heatmaps and other optimization tools.
|Author:||firstname.lastname@example.org (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-02-2017|
Click to start download
- Extract the “.zip” file and drop the contents in “wp-content/plugins/“ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate Zarget plug-in from the plug-ins page.
- Login to Zarget and click on “Setup” -> “Integrations”
- Click on “Generate API key”. Copy the key.
- Goto the “Zarget” tab in your WordPress site, paste the key and click on “Connect” button.
How to install?
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Added the notification to inform the user that this plugin only works on PHP5.5 or greater.
- Initial version of our plugin to integrate Zarget with WordPress