Easily add Yourpay payment options to your WordPress / WooCommerce website.
|Author:||Yourpay (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-12-2015|
|Total downloads:||12 161|
Click to start download
Payment processing is a crucial factor in your online business. It’s as simple as that.
Our engineers have developed and thoroughly tested this plugin on our functional platform, to ensure you and your customers don’t have hassle in regards of transactions.
With Yourpays in-page plugin, your customers will have the fastest payment method available.
We’ve made sure to include all WooCommerce order data in Yourpay transactions and run free of charge perform a Anti-Fraud test so your funds is secured against fraud.
Yourpays platform is simple when it comes to handling errors.
Our plugins always handle these warnings/errors correctly so that you can focus on your core business.
Yourpay inpage plugin will translate based off your WordPress language setting by default.
If you’re interested in helping translate please let us know!
How do I create sandbox accounts for testing?
Apply at http://www.yourpay.io
You will receive an Test-MerchantID which is needed for sandbox accounts
What is the monthly fee?
Our Freemium package have no monthly fee. You can find all prices at http://www.yourpay.io
- Minor corrections
- Major improvements in checkout flow, initial integration of Yourpay Express Checkout
- Implementation of Yourpay Supporter feature
- Minor fix for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Hotfix of an Viabill issue that caused Composite Products of not working correctly
- SCA compliance
- Compateble with WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers
- added missing yp_capture_stage value
- Iserted is-numeric into viabill
- Partial capture
- Minor bug fix for refunding not yet captured transactions.
- Implementation of Point-Of-Sales PAX A920 from Yourpay
- Optimized 3D Secure integration
- Optimized Viabill integration
- Added Pay By Group
- Minor changes in MobilePay
- Updated the Bulk capture functionality
- Appended check for is_lugin_active in line 747
- Minor bugs have been resolved, and if PHP is in an show_error deprecation issues have been resolved
- Fixed bug in Automated Capture, due to users who have installed WooCommerce Order Status Manager is changing the Order-slug.
- Fixed bug in Automated Capture on specific stages
- Multilingual currencies in WooCommerce
- Finally it happend! Viabill and Resurs Bank is now available for all WooCommerce merchants!
- Minor fix resolving some issues with Refund-options
- Added Refund-options in WooCommerce
- Added Yourpay Widget to Plugin
- Made the use of Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode
- Minor Callback fix
- Implemented Yourpay Subscriptions
- Corrected small bugfix in 3.0.23
- Added templates, simplified the administration information, always possible to charge transactions through the Woocommerce backend – no userpassword needed.
- Added Auto Capture functionality
- Bugfix in poush card fee towards customers. Some merchants did always push it to the consumer, even they had disabled the function.
- Added possiblity to push card fee towards consumer
- Fixed a problem in inpage payments
- Fixed a couple of bugs happening due to change in Plugin name.
- Implementation of Saved Card, where all card details is placed in an PCI compliant enviroment
- Implementation of direct card entries.