Generate tons of product reviews for your Woocommerce site with Yotpo Social Reviews
|Author:||Yotpo (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-07-2013|
|Total downloads:||29 240|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
Example of the Yotpo Campaigns section within the Yotpo admin.
Example of the mail after purchase that is sent to customers.
Yotpo settings page within WordPress admin.
Yotpo registration page within WordPress admin.
- WordPress 3.5.1 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.0 or greater
- Install Yotpo Social Reviews either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- After activating Yotpo Social Reviews, click on the Yotpo link in the left hand side bar of your WordPress admin.
- You will now need to register an account with Yotpo or log in with your existing account.
- Customize the different settings on the Yotpo Settings page and click update when done.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
How much does Yotpo cost?
Yotpo is completely free and always will be.
Can I import my existing product reviews into Yotpo?
Yes, you can import your existing reviews to Yotpo. We have made this process very easy for you by allowing you to export your existing reviews straight from within the Yotpo plugin. For more information on how to import your existing reviews within Yotpo visit the following link: Exporting reviews for Woocommerce
Can I translate the Yotpo widget and the Mail After Purchase emails?
We offer translation of our reviews widget and Mail After Purchase emails into many languages.
To add more languages to the supported ones, please contact us at email@example.com, and note the language you would like to have Yotpo translated to. This is a very easy process and we are happy to accomodate all languages.
How do I stop my reviews from automatically posting to my shop? I want to decide which reviews to publish and which to hide.
To turn off auto publishing, just log into yotpo.com, and click on the “Moderate”. On the “Moderate” page just uncheck the “Website” box, and reviews will no longer be automatically published. You’ll be emailed each time you receive a new review, and be able to publish only the ones you’d like published.
New reviews don’t automatically show up on my shop. How can I set my reviews to auto publish?
To turn on auto publishing, just log into yotpo.com, and click on “Moderate”. Here, on the left hand panel towards the bottom, just check the “Website” box, and reviews will now be automatically published.
How can I hide or delete a review?
To hide unwanted reviews, just log into your dashboard at yotpo.com, and click on “Moderate” from the options up top. Here you will be able to see all of your reviews. To hide a review, just click on the globe button with the down-pointing arrow. In addition, if you would like to delete reviews from your admin page, just click on the “archive” button. This acts as a full delete button.
Can I automatically post reviews to my business’ social pages?
Yes. To connect your social accounts to Yotpo, just log into yotpo.com, and click on “Campaigns” in the top menu bar. Click the “release feature” button and then on Social Sharing in the menu on the left hand side. Connect your social accounts and select Smart Auto Sharing from the drop down.
1.0.2 – 04/07/2013
- Initial Release.
1.0.3 – 16/07/2013
- Changes in text.
1.0.4 – 21/07/2013
- Replace yotpo.phar file with Yotpo.php, and change minimum requirements from PHP 5.3.0 to PHP 5.2.0 and above .
- Ensure that the minimum requirements are met.
1.0.5 – 31/07/2013
- Remove widget from products which are not checked with ‘Enable reviews’ checkbox.
- Fix bugs.
- Disable woocommerce ratings upon activation and restore value of woocommerce ratings when deactivating.
1.0.6 – 14/08/2013
- Add support to Tab manager extension.
- Bug fix in removing native review system.
1.0.7 – 19/01/2014
- Async load of js file.
- Internal changes.
1.0.8 – 25/02/2014
- Change language code length.
- Mail After Purchase will be sent when order status is changing from a remote source.
1.1.1 – 15/05/2014
- Bug fixes.
1.1.2 – 21/05/2014
- Exporting reviews bug fix.
1.1.3 – 02/06/2014
- This version includes the latest version of Yotpo’s Reviews Widget. It features an updated, cleaner UI, faster performance and more customization options.
1.1.4 – 01/13/2015
- Added support for WooCommerce v2.2.x
1.1.5 – 11/10/2016
- Update conversion pixel
1.1.6 – 31/12/2017
- Added support for woocommerce up-to version 3.2.6, WordPress up-to version 4.9.1 and PHP up-to 7.1.x.
- Fixed a bug with Woocommerce 3.1.0 and 3.1.1 affecting Yotpo’s widget
- Added the ability to add and customize additional specs and unique identifiers per product (Brand, ISBN, MPN, UPC) .
- Added the ability to pull orders and send MAPs according to additional order statuses (other than “complete”).
- Added bottom-line for category page.
- Fixed “review export” method on Yotpo’s integration page.
1.1.7 – 13/02/2018
- Reverted default order status to ‘Completed’