YITH Purchased Column for WooCommerce allows reactivating the Purchased column removed in the last WooCommerce version (3.0.0 or greather)
|Author:||YITHEMES (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-04-2017|
|Total downloads:||3 435|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin (version 3.0.0 or greather), because without it YITH Purchased Column for WooCommerce cannot work.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
YITH Purchased Column for WooCommercefrom Plugins page.
YITH Purchased Column for WooCommerce will add a new tab called “Purchased Column” in “YITH Plugins” menu item. There, you will find all YITHemes plugins with quick access to plugin setting page.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Sure! This plugin works with all WordPress theme
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that you plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
1.0.4 – Released: 28 September, 2017
- Fix: WC_Order_Item_Meta is deprecated in WooCommerce 3.1 or greather
1.0.3 – Released: 12 May, 2017
- Add: Localizzation support
1.0.2 – Released: 18 Apr, 2017
- Tweak: Load script only in shop order page
1.0.1 – Released: 11 Apr, 2017
- Tweak: Add message to inform the users that this plugin works with WooCommerce 3.0.0 or greather
1.0.0 – Released: 10 Apr, 2017
- Initial release