The Yendif Player WordPress Plugin enables you to embed Flash and HTML5 audio and video, plus RTMP and YouTube streams, on your site.
|Author:||Yendif Technologies Pvt Ltd. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-01-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||42 473|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
Do you need an elegant and optimistic video and audio content sharing plugin? Then this is the right choice for you. The Yendif Player WordPress Plugin makes immensely easy for you to deliver Flash and HTML5 media through your WordPress website. Its a pliable,reliable and portable plugin which fulfil the user's annoyance in plugins. This plugin has been developed by Yendif Technologies Pvt Ltd, the creator of the Yendif Player itself.
Yendif Video Player is designed to create video playback.
- Supported Video formats are MP4, M4V, WEBM, OGG, RTMP, FLV, HLS and YouTube.
- Supports subtitles.
- Poster images can be added for videos.
- Supports a vast amount of configuration settings at backend which can be changed as per your requirement.
Yendif Audio Player is designed to create an awesome audio playback.
- Supported Audio formats are MP3, WAV, OGG.
- Multiple audio files can be added as a playlist.
- Poster images can be added for audio file similar to videos.
You can create your own Video Playlist.
- Videos can be added to Single or Multiple Playlists.
- These playlists can be added to page or posts directly through shortcode.
- These playlists can be combined together to form Thumbnail Video Galleries.
Similar to video, You can create Audio Playlist. Even for audio, single and multiple playlists can be created. These playlists can be added to page or posts directly through shortcode.
Thumbnail Video Galleries
A major part of this plugin is that you can create your Thumbnail Video Galleries.
- The Video Galleries can be added to page or posts, in an easy way using Video ID(s) or Playlist(Category) ID(s).
- Has flexible shortcode options to control the display order in thumbnail video galleries.(Latest, Popular, Random, A-Z, Z-A).
- Videos can be marked as featured and added to page or posts as Featured Videos Gallery.
- Playlists(Categories) itself can be added as a gallery.
- Widgets can be added as per selected themes and each widget has its own configuration settings.
- Separate widgets for Playlist(Category), Latest, Popular, Related and Featured Videos.
- Videos can be searched through WordPress built-in search widget.
This video gallery plugin works well with Flash and Html5 Engine. It is compatible to all browsers and mobile devices.
It scales well in Responsive Layouts. You can set your required ratio(0.5625,0.625,0.75,0.67,1,0.417,...). The player will use the full width of its container/html element and scale its height according to the ratio.
Video player and gallery plugin provides two themes to display your player.(Black and White). This option gives your player a different look and feel.
- Supports Google Analytics to track media audience and traffic.
- Possess a pretty background interface to upload and configure your videos and audios easily at one place.
- Completely supports WordPress Permalinks and Internationalization.
- [+] Supports all the player configuration options from Yendif Player standalone version[http://yendifplayer.com].
- Share to Social Media(Facebook, Twitter, GPlus, Linkedin & Pinterest) websites.
- Download Video.
Is the plugin FREE to use ?
Yes, the plugin is FREE to use with our ‘Powered By’ label. A commercial license is available if you like to remove it and have your own logo instead.
How can I get support for the plugin ?
Either you can post your queries directly in our forum or mail us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your support queries will be answered in maximum 24 hrs.
Why use Yendif Player when there is video support since WordPress 3.6 ?
Yendif Player for WordPress is not just a Video or Audio Player plugin. It also helps to build a large Video Gallery system like YouTube, Vimeo etc … in just few minutes. It also provides a video management system where you can manage all of your video from a central place. This plugin also allows for simple customisation of the videos. We are continuously adding further features to the plugin.
- Initial release.
- A bug fix version.
- Unfortunately, there were still some minor bugs in the previous build; they have been fixed in this one.
- A WordPress 3.9 compatible release.
- A WordPress 3.9 compatible release. (Plugin version number not updated after tagging 1.0.3 release. Issue fixed and tagged as a new version.)
- Introduced support for new shortcode[yendifgallery] which helps to add Video galleries in page or posts
- Introduced widgets for Playlist(Category), Latest, Popular, Related and Featured Videos
- Ability to search Yendif Player videos through WordPress built-in search widget
- Recommitted due to commit error.
- Issue with get_page_permastruct fixed.
- Bug fixed when using shortcodes in widgets.
- Added support for Iframe Embed-code.