This is a free add-on for the FacetWP plugin (https://facetwp.com/). It adds a new facet type called "Yearly Archive" which can display a li …
|Author:||Luca Grandicelli (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-11-2018|
Click to start download
An example of how you can filter your posts by year, having a counter for the relative amount of published posts.
Counter is bigger than displayed posts
This is because your FacetWP plugin is indexing both posts, pages or some other Custom Post Type. You should use the “facetwp_query_args” WordPress filter to make it index only the post types you prefer.
- Added compatibility support for WordPress 5.2
- Added compatibility support for WordPress 5.1.0
- Added support for the hooks library on FacetWP versions < 3.2.11
- Fix notices when trying to access undefined array keys
- Fix broken facet settings
- Added default class to allow for custom styling
- Updated hooks library reference to FWP.hooks as per new changes in WP 5.0 release.
- Fixed wrong array ‘count’ key reference when debug mode is enabled.
- Minor fixes.
- Fixed wrong filter registration.
- Initial commit