An admin panel bookmarking tool that allows you to search your entire WordPress database and all of its data with advanced search then create, organiz …
|Author:||Clarence "exoboy" Bowman (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-11-2018|
Click to start download
Who needs this plugin?
This plugin in most useful to developers, or anyone who has to work inside of large WordPress websites.
- Fixed undefined variable error when deactivating this plugin.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 5.0
- Fixed importing bookmarks – zip file type was not selectable in import form file selector, and imported HTML entities were not being escaped properly and were appearing as plain text
- Changed review button to take you directly to the WordPress plugin repository review page at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wxy-searchmark/reviews/#new-post
- Fixed drag-and-drop issue: when searching for keywords within the bookmarks themselves, then dragging a result and dropping anywhere but a valid drop target, would cause the red-highlighted original in the bookmarks browser window to disappear.
- Changing the page/post status in search results tab, sometimes mislabeled the status until the page was refreshed. Labels now update properly.
- Fixed minor UI issue
- Prevented plugin CSS from loading into client-side when viewing site outside of the admin area.