Limit the number of posts or custom post types that can be published based on role (i.e, author) or user.
|Author:||DraftPress (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-06-2014|
|Total downloads:||3 241|
Click to start download
Limit the number of posts that your users(non-admins with edit post capability) can publish. This plugin by https://99robots.com allows you to limit the number of posts that can be published based on role or user.
It allows for the following:
- Limit number of posts by role (non-admins with edit post capability)
- Limit number of posts by user (i.e., John Doe can be limited to 5 posts)
- Posts submitted after user has exceeded their limits will have a new post status of ‘Limited’
- Limit number of posts by post type (coming soon…)
Also please check out our other plugins ????
Rather than force the user to delete their post, such posts will be submitted for review using a new post status labeled ‘Limited.’ An Admin can then determine if the post should be published. This ensures no author’s work is disregarded simply because they exceeded their post limit.
* Made compatible with WordPress 5.8.1
* Fix listing of all individual users
* Made compatible with WordPress 5.7.2
* FIX – Updated Limited role, block all additional posts.
* FIX – Changed jQuery.fn.change() event shorthand.
* Made compatible with WordPress 5.2.3
* NEW – Ability to limit posts for all roles with edit post capability except for Administrators.
* Made compatible with WordPress 4.9.6
* Made compatible with WordPress 4.8
* ADDED: New settings page style
- Re-branded to 99 Robots
- Minor Updates
- Compatible with WordPress 4.1
- Supports WordPress 4.0
- Initial release