An extensive plugin for school management with features like attendance, class management, time table, exams, grades, student-teacher-parent notificat …
|Author:||WPSchoolPress Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-01-2019|
|Total downloads:||10 925|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Is the plugin free of cost for a lifetime? Are there any hidden charges?
The plugin will always be available for Free. There are no hidden charges or catch. We do have paid addons that can be purchased to enhance the features and functionalities of the plugin.
How can I purchase premium / paid / full version of the plugin?
The plugin is free to download. To add more features, visit our website www.wpschoolpress.com to find the addons to purchase.
What are addons?
Addons can be used to enhance the features and functionalities of the plugin as per your requirements such as SMS notifications, Bulk Export & Import, Print etc. To read about all the paid addons, please visit https://www.wpschoolpress.com/.
Are the fees One Time or Subscription based?
The plugin is free. There is a one-time fee for the addons.
Can I change the theme of Plugin?
No, there is no option to change the theme of the plugin. You can write us at email@example.com for any customization work with the plugin.
How to change the language?
Plugin is only available in English language. No other language is supported as of now.
How do I change the name and logo of School?
One can change the name and logo of school from settings tab from left navigation menu of Admin dashboard.
I would like to integrate SMS services with School Management System?
Please purchase SMS addon from our website www.wpschoolpress.com and install as the regular plugin to integrate SMS services with School Management System.
Can I use plugin on multiple sites?
Yes, you can use the plugin zip for multiple wordpress sites. Please note, plugin does not support WordPress multisite.
Where do I find documentation?
Please visit our website wpschoolpress.freshdesk.com for FAQs, Installation guide and Support.
Does your plugin work with WordPress Multisite (WPMS)?
No, the Plugin does not work with WordPress Multisite (WPMS).
- User (Student and Teacher) were able to access their account after being deleted by Admin – Fixed.
- Student Listing – Label changed from “Name” to “Full Name”.
- Middlename of Parent and Student are now optional.
- Added placeholder “Street Address” to “Add Student” and “Add Teacher” page for Permanent and Current Address.
- Changed place holder name from “pincode” to “zipcode” on “Add Student” page.
- Full list of students, parents and teachers will be available by default for Admin on respective pages.
- Changed – middle name compulsory to optional in Parent profile update page
- Changed – Tooltip message updated on Import-Export and Print functionality “kindly purchase the add-on to enable this function”
- Fixed – working hours validation in Teacher’s module and changed position of fields – Working Hours and Current Position.
- Fixed – profile picture not showing/uploaded after adding teacher.
- Fixed – profile picture not showing/uploaded after editing student.
- Changed – phone number validation when entering more than 10 digits in Parents and Teachers profile.
- Changed – few texts on dashboard page.
- Fixed – demo data import message was not highlighting properly
- Update: Text change on demo date page
- Fixed: Setting page not found
- Fixed – JQuery Conflicts
- Fixed – Do not have permission to access this page
- Fixed – Parent profile update for multiple children
- Added – Phone number in Student
- Fixed – View parent profile image
- Update – Phone number validation
- Update – Setting page validation
- Added – Message in attendance when there is no student
- Fixed – Access to user roles
- Update – Setting page
- Added – Messsage in phone number for all users
- Update – Setting page School Information
- Fixed – SMS Notifications
- Fixed – “Unable to access page” issue
- Fixed – Login from mobile chrome
- Update – Plugin Features content.
- Fixed – Subject Drag Drop function in Time Table due to Elementor plugin conflict.
- Fixed – Button Issue in Marks page.
- Update – Overall plugin design
- Fixed – Conflicts with Elementor Pro
- Update – Made WPSchoolPress Dashboard separate from WP Dashboard
- Update – Admin can switch to WP Dashboard from WPSchoolPress Dashboard
- Update – Parent profile optional
- Update – User profile picture optional
- Added – Remark Field in Timetable
- Fixed – Absolute file path instead of a relative file
- Fixed – Resolve Css issue
- Fixed – Setting page Profile Update issue
- Fixed – School logo
- Fixed – Dashboard Count issue
- Fixed – Divi theme conflict.