An extensive plugin for school management with features like attendance, class management, time table, exams, grades, student-teacher-parent notificat …
|Author:||WPSchoolPress Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-01-2019|
|Total downloads:||37 672|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
WPSchoolPress plugin is a very user friendlyschool management plugin. It’s powerful features will give you a taste of full-fledged education management solution.
Role based access:Users like school admin, students, parents and teachers can easily login and access their respective user-friendly dashboards.
Student Attendance Management:Admin and Teachers can do entire attendance management on daily basis of the students of each class. Students and parents can see date wise attendance report. Teacher can also add the reason for absence of each student. Whenever any student is absent, an automatic message is sent to the registered parent mentioning the day, date and reason of being absent. Automatic messages are sent only if the school has purchased our SMS add-on.
Class rooms and subjects:As a student managing plugin,WPSchoolPresshas made simple for admin to create new classes and assign subjects. Eventually, teacher’s management can be done by assigning subjects and classes. For parents, their child information like class number, respective subjects and assigned teachers can be viewed when they login to their respective dashboards.
Student Grade Management:As student report management system,WPSchoolPress has a feature by which admin and teachers can insert student grades/marks on the bases of their class and subjects. Along with grades, teachers can also write remarks or student-reviews on student’s performance. Subject-wise grades will be visible on students and parent’s dashboards. Using our paidImport-Export add-on, teachers can import a .csv file with grades for quickerupload of marksin bulk. The students and parents can further print grade sheets.
School Schedule Management:Admin and teachers can create exam schedule for each subject of their respective class.Along with this, upcoming school event schedules like cultural festival schedule, sports tournament schedule, annual leaves management and likewise can be easily created. For sudden changes in acedemics, admin can notify teachers, students and parents by sending email-notifications(free) or sending messages through our paid SMS add-on.
Transportation Management: Details regarding Public Transport bus, tram or School Private transport, routes and driver details can be provided on students, parents and teachers dashboards by admin. Also admin can send notifications in form of e-mail (free) or SMS (with use of paid add-on) to parentsif there is a replacement in driver, transport bus, change in route, etc.
Constant feature updates:We are constantly trying to have feature updatesfor you to run the school operations smoothly. These updates are on the bases our customer suggestions and feature requirements. Check our website for any new updates and add-ons
Is the plugin free of cost for a lifetime? Are there any hidden charges?
The plugin will always be available for Free. There are no hidden charges or catch. We do have paid addons that can be purchased to enhance the features and functionalities of the plugin.
How can I purchase premium / paid / full version of the plugin?
The plugin is free to download. To add more features, visit our website www.wpschoolpress.com to find the addons to purchase.
What are addons?
Addons can be used to enhance the features and functionalities of the plugin as per your requirements such as SMS notifications, Bulk Export & Import, Print etc. To read about all the paid addons, please visit https://www.wpschoolpress.com/.
Are the fees One Time or Subscription based?
The plugin is free. There is a one-time fee for the addons.
Can I change the theme of Plugin?
No, there is no option to change the theme of the plugin. You can write us at email@example.com for any customization work with the plugin.
How to change the language?
Plugin is only available in English language. No other language is supported as of now.
How do I change the name and logo of School?
One can change the name and logo of school from settings tab from left navigation menu of Admin dashboard.
I would like to integrate SMS services with School Management System?
Please purchase SMS addon from our website www.wpschoolpress.com and install as the regular plugin to integrate SMS services with School Management System.
Can I use plugin on multiple sites?
Yes, you can use the plugin zip for multiple wordpress sites. Please note, plugin does not support WordPress multisite.
Where do I find documentation?
Please visit our website wpschoolpress.freshdesk.com for FAQs, Installation guide and Support.
Does your plugin work with WordPress Multisite (WPMS)?
No, the Plugin does not work with WordPress Multisite (WPMS).
- User (Student and Teacher) were able to access their account after being deleted by Admin – Fixed.
- Student Listing – Label changed from “Name” to “Full Name”.
- Middlename of Parent and Student are now optional.
- Added placeholder “Street Address” to “Add Student” and “Add Teacher” page for Permanent and Current Address.
- Changed place holder name from “pincode” to “zipcode” on “Add Student” page.
- Full list of students, parents and teachers will be available by default for Admin on respective pages.
- Changed – middle name compulsory to optional in Parent profile update page
- Changed – Tooltip message updated on Import-Export and Print functionality “kindly purchase the add-on to enable this function”
- Fixed – working hours validation in Teacher’s module and changed position of fields – Working Hours and Current Position.
- Fixed – profile picture not showing/uploaded after adding teacher.
- Fixed – profile picture not showing/uploaded after editing student.
- Changed – phone number validation when entering more than 10 digits in Parents and Teachers profile.
- Changed – few texts on dashboard page.
- Fixed – demo data import message was not highlighting properly
- Update: Text change on demo date page
- Fixed: Setting page not found
- Fixed – JQuery Conflicts
- Fixed – Do not have permission to access this page
- Fixed – Parent profile update for multiple children
- Added – Phone number in Student
- Fixed – View parent profile image
- Update – Phone number validation
- Update – Setting page validation
- Added – Message in attendance when there is no student
- Fixed – Access to user roles
- Update – Setting page
- Added – Messsage in phone number for all users
- Update – Setting page School Information
- Fixed – SMS Notifications
- Fixed – “Unable to access page” issue
- Fixed – Login from mobile chrome
- Update – Plugin Features content.
- Fixed – Subject Drag Drop function in Time Table due to Elementor plugin conflict.
- Fixed – Button Issue in Marks page.
- Update – Overall plugin design
- Fixed – Conflicts with Elementor Pro
- Update – Made WPSchoolPress Dashboard separate from WP Dashboard
- Update – Admin can switch to WP Dashboard from WPSchoolPress Dashboard
- Update – Parent profile optional
- Update – User profile picture optional
- Added – Remark Field in Timetable
- Fixed – Absolute file path instead of a relative file
- Fixed – Resolve Css issue
- Fixed – Setting page Profile Update issue
- Fixed – School logo
- Fixed – Dashboard Count issue
- Fixed – Divi theme conflict.
- Fixed – Import Students popup
- Fixed – Add Teacher
- Fixed – Not found page issue
- Fixed – Enable message selection in general settings
- Fixed – Error popups
- Update – Error Popup for add-ons
- Removed – Import button for students from teachers’ profile
- Added – Export & Print buttons for students in teachers’ profile
- Fixed – Add Marks issue from teachers’ profile
- Added – Ability to select individuals and groups in notify
- Update – Time Table
- Fixed – Add past Attendance issue
- Update – Notification sent popup
- Update – Country listing in General Settings
- Fixed – Add Marks from teachers’ profile
- Added – Create New button in Subject Mark page
- Added – Create New button in Transportation page
- Update – readme file
- Update – Remove unnecessary files
- Fixed – Time Table Issue
- Fixed – Notify
- Added – Profile edit ability for all users
- Fixed – Working hours Popup design issue
- Fixed – Leave Calendar
- Updated – Settings for SMS add-on
- Updated – Error message design
- Fixed – School Settings
- Updated – Add new class page
- Updated – Add-on pop-up
- Fixed – Transport page
- Fixed – View student pop-up
- Fixed – Marks page responsiveness
- Updated – Login Page
- Fixed – Notify page
- Fixed – Attendance page (parent dashboard)
- Updated – Compatibility with Dashboard Messaging add-on
- Fixed – Same Parent having multiple children issue
- Update: Multi-class add-on compatibility
- Update: Front-end registration add-on new update compatibility
- Update: Import-export add-on new update compatibility
- Update: Compatible with SMS Lane’s new update
- Fixed: JQuery in date picker
- Fixed – Time Table
- Fixed – Exams visibility on Dashboard
- Fixed – Class limit
- Update – Code optimization and performance updates.
- Fixed – Student and Teachers detail deletion
- Added – Hooks and filters
- Fixed – Timetable issue
- Updated – Attendance page
- Fixed – Notification page issue
- Updated – Change password redirect
- Fixed – Exams visibility on parent’s dashboard for all children
- Removed – Unnecessary JS files